You can update the scripts manually or automatically. The automatic update is enabled by default, but can be disabled in general preferences.
To manage scripts, it's very simple:
- Open the Internet search window, in the “search on” menu, select Manage Scripts…. You can also directly select the Internet scripts tab in preferences.
- Click Update list button to download new scripts and update old scripts.
- Select the scripts you want to use. The detail is displayed on the right. You can also activate the built-in DVDfr, MovieCovers ou TMdb scripts.
- Close the window. The scripts selected now appear in the “Search on” menu.
Set a default script
To set a default search search script :
- Go to Preferences → Profil
- Select Default tab
- In the Internet search tab, select your favorite search engine in the search on menu